skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the-silence-of-our-friends-National-Geographic
Home
About
HTML / CSS
JS / jQuery
jQuery
JS
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
Portfolio
By category
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
By tag name
captcha
gallery
animation
Contact
Sunday, February 10, 2008
RavenMN Revealed!
Posted by
Unknown
at
6:26 PM
Petitpoussin
found a video of
RavenMN
at work in the bookstore posted at YouTube which you all must see! I'm not sure, but I think she's the blonde...
Oh and I'm baaaaaaaaaack!
Facebook
Twitter
StumbleUpon
Digg
Delicious
Reddit
Technorati
You might also like:
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Tristan's Corner of the Web
I've updated my blogroll finally, and still have more to add anyway. BUT I want to bring to your attention a very important development ...
Bitter Laughter
Why can't they see that this is the same thing they do to us? Over at Feministe: OMG Teh Hysterical Feminists Again! From the first para...
Tips to Troubleshoot Your Computer & Keep It Clean
I figure it couldn't hurt to tell people what I learned messing around with the computer all day yesterday. First, when we were getting ...
The Race To The Bottom
I popped over to read at BFP's place where she has a post titled, Why we should stop conflating the “big 3″ with “Detroit”. As always, ...
White POC & Other Ruminations On Self Serving Asshats
As I said in my last post, I'm having a hard time organizing my thoughts into a single coherent blog post. I've been thinking about ...
We do see racism everywhere, because it is everywhere
One of the racist arguments used to dismiss us is that we are oversensitive and see racism everywhere, even when it's not intended, or ...
Oh Shit! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa over at Questioning Transphobia is having financial difficulties. She's having a hard enough time pulling together enough money to...
I'm Back!
Sort of. I've been back for the last few days reading a few blogs here and there and occasionally posting a comment. I can't seem to...
Labor Takes On Racism
Here's an excellent write up from Politico on how labor unions are confronting racism head-on amongst their membership to get out the vo...
Virgins, Whores, and the Sliding Scale of Our Humanity
Do you all remember what State Senator Bill Napoli had to say about exceptions to the abortion ban in South Dakota? A real-life description ...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
0 comments:
Post a Comment