skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the-silence-of-our-friends-National-Geographic
Home
About
HTML / CSS
JS / jQuery
jQuery
JS
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
Portfolio
By category
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
By tag name
captcha
gallery
animation
Contact
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Your Whiteness Is Showing
Posted by
Unknown
at
1:17 PM
And you wonder why women of color have, for so long, thought (by and large) that white so-called feminists were phony as hell? Sister please...
Via
Racialicious
Facebook
Twitter
StumbleUpon
Digg
Delicious
Reddit
Technorati
You might also like:
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
The Silence of Our Friends
As most of you know, I had taken a partially involuntary but somewhat needed blog break to try to get a handle on my out of control life. It...
White Women Feminism - There They Go Again
I got an email from the wonderful Elle PhD to alert me to the latest white women feminist shenanigans being reported at the Washington Post...
Tashina General
Sadly the police have found the remains of Tashina General in a shallow grave on the Six Nations Reserve in Ontario. She was four months pr...
Happy Holidays!
I've been a little scarce over the last few days because my in-laws have decided where they want to go for Christmas. They want to come ...
Shoes and Cakes and More Stuff
For the last month I've been obsessed with shoes. I want to go on a shopping spree and buy dozens of pairs of shoes. I don't know wh...
It's Imperative!
I've been tagged by Sylvia to answer the question, "What is the imperative of my life", I've also been tagged by BlackAma...
Please Help!
I'm really worried about Mary Beth over at Wampum and the Koufax Awards. Her latest post at the Koufax site says this : "I'm so...
Bye Bye!
Just to let you all know that for the most part I am gone. I just don't have the money to afford internet access anymore. It's hard ...
Gimme Shelter
I'm listening to the radio on the way to dropping off the kids at school when The Rolling Stones Gimme Shelter comes on. I don't re...
Having another bad day, but what's new?
This is all just so fucked up. I asked my husband about whether some of his counseling was for anger management, and he told me that his the...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
0 comments:
Post a Comment